PAPER PRESENTATION (Rules)
- Number of participants: 2 (maximum).
- General description: 8+2 min for presentation.
- Topic based on emerging trends .
- Soft copy of the paper must be sent in IEEE format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Details in subject should be specified as
Format : UG or PG/Branch/College/PPT/Title/
Example: UG/CSE/B.C.E/PPT/Efficient Routing Protocol in Ad-Hoc Network.
- Registration amount for UG is Rs.300/-(Extra Rs.50 for breakfast and working lunch) and PG is Rs.1000/-(Extra Rs.50 for breakfast and working lunch)
- Last date for submission (soft copy) of paper on or before 08/04/2017.
- Intimation of Acceptance of Abstract is 10/04/2017..
- Once the paper is accepted
- Final paper has to be checked and error free document has to be submitted.
- Selected papers will be published in
International Journal of Engineering, Basic Science, Management and Social Studies (IJEBMS).
- If participants failed to furnish any details will be rejected.
- Participation certificates will be given to:
UG Students: (4+1) certificates
PG Students: (1+1) certificates
- Laptop and projector facility will be providing here, participants just have to bring their soft copy of PPT without fail.
- Two hard copies of the paper should be submitted before the presentation compulsorily.
- Judges decision will be the final decision.
- Best paper will be awarded with prize amount